Bird’s Eye: Oh boy, oh boy! It’s quiz time! We have three quizzes: identify the world leader who achieved…uh… quite a lot. Maybe. “Who said what”, an excellent (and horrifying) political quiz to test how well you know your heroes (your editor got 31/49) and a beer label quiz (your editor got 13/15). (Your editor should have spent more time on politics and less on beer. He knows that.) We’ll publish the names (if you want) of the first three who can beat those scores.
* What Current World Leader’s Biography Claims… The Telegraph
* His birth in a cabin was foretold by a swallow and heralded by a double rainbow. When he was born, a new star appeared in the night sky.
* The first time he picked up a golf club, he shot a 38-under par round, including 11 holes-in-one. He then decided to retire from the sport forever.
* He has the ability to alter the weather simply through the power of thought.
* He had learned to walk at just 3 weeks and was talking at 8 weeks.
* He wrote six full operas in two years, “all of which are better than any in the history of music,” according to his official biography.
* He wrote 1,500 books during his time at University, from which he graduated in 1964.
* Iconochasms The Political Compass